By approving the article in the ordering process, you accept its content and consent to its publication in a given form. However, it happens that after some time the advertiser needs, for example, to change the link anchor or a fragment of the text. This option is offered by a paid modification of the published article in WhitePress®.
The most important principles of the content modification module:
- all of the communication is conducted on the platform (comments, approvals, cancellations and billing),
- the modification is made by the publisher himself on his portal,
- the modifications are payable - the default price is 25% of the cost of the publication (the publisher receives 25% of the amount received for the publication of this article, and the advertiser pays 25% of the amount previously paid),
- the publisher may refuse to modify the publication,
- the publisher may change the cost of the modification of the publication to a higher or lower one, and the advertiser may withdraw after the change of the price,
- the publisher receives the remuneration after the advertiser accepts the changes made,
- the advertiser pays at the time of the order. If the transaction is interrupted, the funds are transferred back to the account.
The diagram of the module operation:
The access to the module is included in the list of the published articles:
The platform handles all of the communication between the advertiser and the publisher - the order preview window: